🔥 Do you need other digital marketing services, visit Digital Shop. 🔥
Let’s say your estimated hourly cost is $30 per hour. Assuming an average utilization rate of 60%, what’s your adjusted hourly cost?
- $50 per hour
- $80 per hour
- $48 per hour
- $18 per hour
True or false? CRM implementation services tend to be project-based work.
- True — this service requires a disproportionate amount of up-front effort.
- True — all technical-type services should be packaged into a project model.
- False — it’s best to use a retainer-based model because this service requires an ongoing, steady level of work.
- False — there are no guidelines for what type of model to use. It depends entirely on the client situation.
True or false? Sales services should always be packaged as a retainer-based model.
Let’s say your adjusted hourly cost is $60 per hour. Assuming an average overhead of 30%, what’s your effective hourly cost?
Fill in the blank: A business typically doesn’t need sales services until it’s consistently ____________ .
- attracting high levels of monthly traffic
- using inbound marketing for at least one year
- generating leads
- closing new customers
True or false? Sales organizations are generally more sensitive to price than other business functions.
All of the following are considered recurring sales services EXCEPT:
- Sequence creation and reporting
- SLA reporting
- Email template creation and reporting
- MQL and SQL definition
Your boss is insisting that every sales service should use a project model. What is a proper response?
- “While a project model typically makes sense for CRM implementation and sales and marketing alignment services, a retainer can be better for sales enablement services.”
- “Projects should only be used as a last resort. This model only provides short-term work and often leads to scope creep.”
- “A project model is best used for sales enablement services. CRM implementation and sales and marketing alignment should be retainer-based.”
- “You’re right. We should strive to use projects for every sales service because they’re easy for the client to understand and can lead to a long-term retainer.”
Which of the following is typically considered a non-recurring sales service?
- Lead scoring
- Lead quality reporting
- HubSpot Sales Pro setup
- Prospecting analysis and support
- A and C
- B and D
- A, B, C, and D
Which engagement model does the following statement describe? “This model has the advantage of tying together the whole revenue funnel, however, your clients will view your marketing and sales engagement as one entity.”
- A stand-alone sales retainer
- An integrated sales-with-marketing retainer
- A workshop model
- A project model
True or false? It’s important to engage with the CEO, head of sales, or head of marketing when you’re selling sales services.
True or false? With value-based pricing, you generally charge the same rate to all clients, regardless of perceived value.
True or false? All of your existing marketing clients are a good fit for sales services.
- True — no matter your client’s business, everyone can use sales help.
- True — after working with a client for one month, you should always pitch sales services.
- False — start with your existing clients, but look specifically for clients who are already generating leads.
- False — it’s best not to mix marketing and sales services. Create a separate persona and avoid selling sales services to your existing clients.
True or false? When dealing with sales services, start with activities that won’t directly impact deals.
- True — it’s best to start with simple activities that make a sales rep’s life better.
- True — in fact, you should never provide services that impact deals directly.
- False — you should always start with activities that impact deals so your client can see results quickly.
- False — the only way the client’s marketing and sales teams will see positive results is to start with activities that impact deals.
When selling sales services, all of the following are tips to follow EXCEPT:
- Create a new persona for sales services clients
- Take advantage of the HubSpot Sales tools
- Keep it simple
- Have a sales expert on your team
Providing sales services benefits your agency in which of the following ways?
- Improves revenue growth
- Improves client retention
- Differentiates your agency
- All of the above
Fill in the blank: If your client’s sales reps are struggling to engage prospects and identify helpful content, you should offer _______ services.
- CRM services
- sales and marketing alignment services
- sales enablement services
- All of the above
When offering sales services that include the HubSpot Sales tools, what type of clients should you look for?
- Clients who use Google Apps or Outlook 365.
- Clients who are either unhappy with their existing CRM, not using a CRM, or are already using the HubSpot CRM.
- Clients who use HubSpot Marketing Enterprise.
- A and B.
- A, B, and C.
In order to qualify whether or not your client is a good fit for sales services, you should evaluate all of the following EXCEPT:
- Their role
- Their technology
- Their sales team structure
- Their marketing team structure
Fill in the blank: When determining your client’s needs, you should understand whether the need is centered around _____________ .
- people, processes, or systems
- people, reporting, or alignment
- processes, management, or systems
- enablement, people, or systems