- Wanting to double in-store sales by Q4
- Promoting a 20% off discount for shoppers who buy online and pick up in-store
- Wanting to increase online sales by driving consumers to the website to make a purchase
- Raising awareness about a new soft drink flavor across Google platforms
- A cosmetic company wants to increase their online sales by driving consumers to the website to make a purchase.
- The store marketing team at a large pet company wants to double only in-store sales by Q4.
- A beverage company wants to raise awareness across Google platforms on a new line of sparkling water.
- The digital marketing team is promoting a 25% off discount for shoppers who buy online and pick up in-store.
💡 In Exam TIme, You shouldn’t waste time by searching for answers one by one, answers that you do not find, or are probably incorrect. To get all question’s the correct answer in one sheet, collect our answers guide.
🔥 Last Update – April 2022
🔥 Get instant Download
🔥 Ensures you will pass the exam with 100% satisfaction.
🔥 The answers to all questions have been added in PDF format (English) so that you can read, find, select, and copy them.