- Company targeting, which allows you to serve ads to the people who work for a specific company you choose.
- Variable targeting, which allows ads to be served to a subset of users on specified dates for a set ad price.
- Device targeting, which allows you to serve your ads to users on desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Heritage targeting, which allows advertisers to serve ads only to users who have a specified family history.
- Language targeting, which lets you reach people with your selected language as their browser’s language setting.
💡 In Exam TIme, You shouldn’t waste time by searching for answers one by one, answers that you do not find, or are probably incorrect. To get all question’s the correct answer in one sheet, collect our answers guide.
🔥 Get instant Download
🔥 Ensures you will pass the exam with 100% satisfaction.
🔥 The answers to all questions have been added in PDF format (English) so that you can read, find, select, and copy them.