Google Digital Garage Certification Answers + Quiz Exam Answers
Would you like to take the Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing certification exam but don’t have the time to prepare for it? Get the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certified today! You will receive exam information and tips as well as all the correct answers.
You should practice for exams before doing the actual exams. In order to fulfill this objective, we present to you the questions that were asked in Skillshop’s latest Google Digital Garage test. We also provide Google Digital Garages Certification exam Solutions from industry experts.
During your practice journey, if you encounter any problems in any question or answer, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Hire us to take your test:
If you do not have time to take the Exam or are too busy, you can hire us to pass this exam on your behalf.
For any kind of assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample of Google Digital Garage Quiz Exam Answers 2022
FUNDAMENTALS OF DIGITAL MARKETING: MODULE 1/26
1. The increased use of the Internet presents a lot of potential for which types of businesses?
- All businesses
- Small business owners
- International businesses
- Local businesses
2. Taking a business online can involve many different steps. When starting out, which activity could be a part of this process?
- Sending flyers with your web address to customers
- Creating a business listing in online local directories
- Increasing print and billboard advertising
- Building a team of digital advertising experts
3. Which of the following is the easiest way for visitors to learn about a business while visiting a website?
- Getting a free ‘taster’ of one of your products when they sign up to receive emails
- Listening to an audio file that auto plays whenever someone visits your site
- Browsing your product pages and reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions page
- Reading the terms and conditions for your products on your site
4.What is a key benefit of having an online presence for a business?
- The ability to sell products directly to customers through social media
- Being visible when people search for a business like yours
- Sending users emails to update them on new products
- Being able to offer new customers promotional discounts
To get all the questions answered at once
FUNDAMENTALS OF DIGITAL MARKETING: MODULE 2/26
1. Which tool helps you measure the success of your website?
- Keyword Planner
- Ad Gallery
- Ad Preview Tool
2. Which of the following statements is true when it comes to taking a business online?
- Stick to what you are doing and don’t make changes
- The same content works across online and offline platforms
- Use analytics to make informed decisions
- Use analytics to track your customers across the Internet
3. Which term best describes the business activity that occurs when website visitors buy products or services from you online?
- Display advertising
- Search engine marketing
- Pay per click
4. Which of the following statements is true when marketing your business online?
- You need a website to show up in search results
- You’ll reach a similar client base to the one you have in the real world
- You’ll be seen by the same volume of customers whether you use search advertising or not
- Social media is a great way to engage your audience
FUNDAMENTALS OF DIGITAL MARKETING: MODULE 3/26
1. Which of the following statements is true when it comes to developing a web presence for a business?
- Customers can learn about a business by downloading a mobile app, but they can’t place an order using an app
- Building a new website requires a large budget
- Mobile apps enable your customers to purchase your products without being on your website
- All businesses must have a website to sell products
2. What is a web server?
- The customer service representative you can call when you have questions about your website
- The answer you get when you search a term on the web
- A computer connected to the Internet with software that allows it to host all the components of your website
- The device that determines the speed of your mobile connection
3. Fill in the blank: A __________ is a shortcut to other pages on your site or elsewhere on the web.
- Return link
- Menu bar
4. Which of the following is something you’ll probably want to exclude from your website?
- A lot of deep scientific information and detailed statistics
- Special offers
- Certifications to show you’re qualified to provide a service
5. Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website?
- A list of phone numbers customers can use to get in contact with you
- A ‘Get directions to our store’ button which when clicked, redirects to a map displaying directions to the store based on the customer’s current address
- An icon button that takes the customer to your social media accounts
- A hotline phone number that helps users complete their purchases
6. What should you consider when developing your website content?
- What your customers are looking for
- Your latest promotions and discounts
- Your brand values
- Whether the content will go viral or not
To get all the questions answered at once
FUNDAMENTALS OF DIGITAL MARKETING: MODULE 4/26
1. What is the first step in creating an online business strategy?
- Identifying business goals
- Understanding what the competition is doing
- Knowing the market
- Aligning goals to the strategy
2. What is the purpose of the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- To help determine a marketing strategy
- To help a business understand the customer journey online
- To help a business reach a global audience
- To give insight into specific customer groups
3. Why is optimising customer touchpoints online beneficial for businesses?
- It allows brands to add pop-up ads at every point of the customer journey, ensuring high visibility
- It gives businesses the opportunity to save money on online advertising
- It provides customers with value every time they come into contact with a brand, helping build trust
- It gives businesses an opportunity to collect more data from potential customers
4. Once you’ve worked out your Unique Selling Point (USP), how would you use it in a long-term online strategy?
- Incorporate it within marketing materials across all channels to help raise customer awareness
- Create an email campaign letting your customers know why you are unique
- Film a video explaining your unique selling point and send it to employees
- Create a press release and distribute it through your channels
5. What type of information can KPIs provide?
- Audience segmentation
- Long-term projections
- Financial viability
- Board decisions
FUNDAMENTALS OF DIGITAL MARKETING: MODULE 5/26
1. Why are search engines a great place for a business to be found?
- People pay to use search engines, so there is a wealthy customer base there
- People who search are actively looking for information, products or services
- Search engines are a big trend these days
- Search engines guarantee new customers
2. What technology do search engines use to ‘crawl’ websites?
3. Which of the following can help a search engine understand what your page is about?
- The date it was published
- The number of images used
- The total number of words
- The title tag
4. Fill in the blank: Spending money on search advertising influences how your website appears in ___________.
- Organic search results
- The search results page
- Business directories
- Display advertising networks
5. Which of these is an important factor in the paid search auction system?
- How famous your brand name is
- How cool your logo is
- How long your business has been around
- How relevant your ads are
6. Which of these can Google Search Console help you to do?
- It helps you increase your social media following
- It helps you optimise your Google My Business listing
- It helps you understand which keywords people are searching for on Google
- It helps you run A/B tests on your home page
Sample of Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers 2022
1. Which Of The Following Actions Would Be Most Effective For A Business To Take In Order To Help Them Progress Towards Achieving Their Content Marketing Goals?
- Personalising content to make each customer feel important, taking into account available data about each individual customer.
- Reducing the number of channels used for content marketing to only those channels with the highest referral numbers, thus saving money
- Identifying audiences who view their content, and ensuring those specific audiences get targeted in the future, with the aim of increasing sales
- Refining their content marketing strategy as they go, taking into account available data and metrics
2. Mobile Advertising Is A Great Tool For Marketers, But All That Good Work Could Be Undone If Your Website Isn’t What?
- Optimised for different devices
- Visually engaging
- Full of relevant information
- Text heavy
3. Digital Marketing Isn’t Just About Selling Your Products Internationally. It Can Be Used To Great Effect For Local Businesses. What Do We Mean By ‘Local Businesses’?
- A business that operates from a specific geographic location
- A business that is within a 5km radius from the customer
- A business that has existed within a community for more than 5 years
- A business that only provides a service based product
4. Which Of The Following Would Be Described As A Good Business Goal To Set For Your Social Media Campaigns?
- Increase staff morale
- Increase audience engagement
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Increase overall profit
5. There Are Lots Of Social Media Platforms Out There, But What Is A Benefit Of Using Smaller, More Niche Social Media Platforms For Your Business?
- People on niche platforms are more likely to engage with you
- Your content will be put in front of specific audiences
- Your content will be seen by a mix of different people, gaining more views and likes
- It enhances your brand to be seen on more specific social media platforms
6. When Looking At Your Email Marketing Metrics, Click Through Rate (Or CTR) Highlights Which Of The Following Insights?
- % of people that made a purchase after receiving the email
- % of people that opened the email out of the total recipients
- % of people who clicked on a link in the email out of the total recipients
- % of people who were sent the email against the total number of conversions made
7. When Advertisers Run Online Ads That Typically Include An Image For People To Click On, It’s Called…
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Banner advertising
- Display advertising
- Webpage advertising
8. Which Form Of Targeting Would You Use To Display Ads To People Who Have Previously Visited Your Website?
- Search advertising
9. Which Of The Following Is A Key Strategy For Distributing Your Video Content?
- Share videos across all of your digital marketing tools
- Pick one primary place to share your video content
- Trust word-of-mouth to drive traffic to your videos
- Send out a postcard to relevant mailing lists
10. What Is One Of The Benefits Of Using Templates For Your Email Marketing Campaigns?
- You can reuse the same template
- They are always free
- You can duplicate the design of your website
- Templates work better on mobile
11. Why Is It Important That You Set Goals When Planning Your Display Ad Campaigns?
- To help determine the best way to collate customer data
- To help determine the performance and allow for optimisation
- To help determine where your budget will be spent
- To help determine the performance of your competition
To get all the questions answered at once
12. What Can You Do To Help Your Videos Appear In Search Results?
- Make the content really interesting
- Give detailed descriptions of its content
- Clearly brand your videos
- Include calls to action within the videos
13. When Using Display Advertising, What Could You Include In An Ad To Achieve The Goal Of Driving More Sales?
- Promotions and special offers
- Personalised messages
- Location specific information
- Product shots and detailed information
14. Retargeting Allows You To…
- Target users, based on the specific actions they take on your site
- Target people, based on their likes and interests
- Appear higher within the search results
- Target people before they come to your website
15. Which Of The Following Factors Can Impact The Open Rate Of Your Email Campaigns?
- The amount of links contained in the email
- The number of images in your email
- The opportunity for customers to opt-out
- The subject line of the email
16. How Can You Attract Social Media Users To Share Your Video Content Online?
- Tag them in posts
- Use hashtags
- Make them funny
- Use subtitles
17. What Do Website Analytics Allow You To Do?
- Set up advertising accounts to drive continuous improvement
- Understand users behaviour and improve the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts
- Interact with customers on your website to increase conversion
- Predict your users next move based on previous data
18. Why Should You Avoid Focusing On Collecting As Much Data As Possible?
- Vast quantities of data will take a long time to process
- Large amounts of data are harder to store online
- The right information, at the right time, is more valuable
- Spreadsheets have a limit on the amount of information they can store
19. When Using Web-Based Analytics Tools, By Segmenting The Data You Will Be Able To Achieve Which Of The Following?
- Bid higher within your SEM advertising account
- Find insights that can help you identify where to make improvements
- Build better social media profiles
- Run advertising in other countries around the world
20. When Using Analytics Programmes On Your Website, Which Of These Do Not Fall Under The Category Of A Dimension?
- The device users access the site with
- The time a user spends on the site
- The browser a user uses to visit the site
- The geographical location of the user
21. How Would You Classify The Content Distribution Channel That Uses Influencer And Outreach Marketing To Increase A Brand’s Reach?